What else could Corey and I talk about this week besides all the umpire insanity in the MLB the past couple weeks?
Corey and I discuss how big a part of the game umpires should be, how accountable they should be for missed calls, and what the line really is for showing up an umpire.
Also this week:
- Are the Blue Jays hurting themselves with their umpire incidents?
- Was Brett Lawrie throwing his helmet worse than Cole Hamels plunking Harper
- Justin Verlander’s near no-hitter
- Max Scherzer looking dominant again
- Jose Bautista’s power resurgence
- Mike Trout and Allen Craig are doing big things
- Dustin Pedroia and Jay Bruce are not
- The Red Sox injury woes
- Are the Philadelphia Phillies fighting a losing battle with time?
All that, plus the games to watch this weekend.
Click play on the player below to listen:
How to subscribe to and follow the MSF Podcast so you never miss an episode:
- Subscribe to the MSF Podcast on iTunes
- Join the MSF Podcast Email Digest and get an email whenever a new episode is posted.
- Follow @PodcastMSF on Twitter or via RSS to get random funny tweets and updates as soon as new episodes are posted.
- Download this episode in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- To learn about and subscribe to individual podcasts, click here.