I earlier this week I had the opportunity to interview college football legend and former NFL star Warrick Dunn for the latest episode of the Assorted Balls podcast. We spoke with Warrick about a number of subjects, including his participation in the Crown Royal Heroes Project.
Click play on the player below to listen:
Here is more background information on Warrick and the Crown Royal Heroes Project:
Known almost as well for his work off the field as he is for his accomplishments on the gridiron, Warrick, along with country music star Rodney Atkins, will be hosting a care package stuffing event and free concert as part of the Crown Royal Heroes Project—an ongoing commitment to honor, recognize and give back to America’s finest – including police officers, fire fighters, military personnel and more.
Warrick is helping spread the word about the program in honor of his mother, a former police officer who was killed during an off-duty security shift when he was growing up. So, as you might imagine, this chance to give back to cops and other heroes around the country is particularly powerful for him. More info on this touching story here.
How to subscribe to and follow the MSF Podcast so you never miss an episode:
- Subscribe to the MSF Podcast on iTunes
- Join the MSF Podcast Email Digest and get an email whenever a new episode is posted.
- Follow @PodcastMSF on Twitter or via RSS to get random funny tweets and updates as soon as new episodes are posted.
- Download this episode in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- To learn about and subscribe to individual podcasts, click here.