Here are your Monday links.
I know that I’ve gone back and forth between having a daily link dump, and then doing a weekly one, and pretty much every iteration in between. Well here is what I’ve decided: I’ll do link dumps whenever I have enough good links that it makes sense. It might be once a day, it might be once a week. But whenever it is, you’ll get plenty of tasty sports web goodness to feast on.
First up today? Big news in Minnesota where the Twins have inked Joe Mauer for the next decade. And then after that, a link to Guyism’s very nice gallery of Super Media Day hotties. You’re welcome guys.
- Minnesota Twins Ink Joe Mauer for 10 More Years — (Sports Untapped)
- The Hottest Women of Super Bowl Media Day — (Guyism)
- The Pro Bowl doesn’t suck…do you? — (Style Points Blog)
- Oh Jimmy Mac, why don’t you shut your trap — (i94 Sports)
- Unfortunately, this is still legal in Wisconsin and Minnesota — (Blog Down, Chicago Bears)
- Super Bowl pre-gaming with Craigs List — (Hugging Harold Reynolds)
- Great post about Big Ten Expansion — (Frank the Tank)
- Charles Barkley’s new Taco Bell spots are pretty good — (That NBA Lottery Pick)
- The New Four Horsemen: LeBron, John Wall, John Calipari, and Worldwide Wes — (Waiting for Next Year)
- 15 sexy demotivational posters for the dork in you (NSFW) — (Uncoached)
- Best “Super Bowl Shuffle” parody you’ll see all week — (Tremendous Upside Potential)
- Chicago athletes that should definitely keep their shirts on — (Chicago Sports Mob)
- Cheerleaders of the 2010 Pro Bowl — (Gunaxin)
- Man blows up car trying to defrost it — (MoonDog)
- 15 Worst Birthday Gifts to Give Your Girlfriend — (Manolith)