Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Vox and I are pleased to welcome back, by popular demand, Episode 5 guest Derek Cajun.
(If you missed that episode or want to see the “Keys to the VIP” video, check it out here.)
Derek Cajun teaches men how to meet and attract women for the company Love Systems. His performance on the dating reality game-show “Keys to the VIP” is viewed by many to be the one of the most impressive examples of picking up women with a no gimmicks needed approach. He.s also an authority on online dating, and recently released a book on the subject, “The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Dating”
The focus of the entire episode is just on the questions you have sent in for Derek (minus a brief digression where we fondly recall the superiority of the Sega Genesis over the Super Nintendo). Much like the first time Derek joined us, it’s a fine balance of edutainment. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount about the world of dating, with a few laughs along the way.
Some dating, online dating, seduction and relationship questions Cajun answers include:
- Where is conventional “PUA” wisdom wrong?
- How to create aura and mystique
- Cajun’s thoughts on “sexting”
- What should a good first email/online message consist of?
- If I email someone and don’t get a response, can I email the person again, or would that be a turnoff?
- What’s the biggest mistakes average guys make?
- Any tips for picking up my barber?
In addition to answering these, and more of your questions, Derek also takes the time to explain method acting and how it’s principals have helped both he, and yourself.
For more of Cajun’s online dating advice, and to get his book, visit “The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Dating”
For more on Love Systems, the leading source for dating advice and how to get a girl to like you, or to see where Derek in on tour next, check out the links below:
- Love Systems is based on a step-by-step program that any man can use, from how to talk to girls to how to get a girlfriend
- Download the FREE Introduction to Love Systems here – The Triad Model
***WARNING: Some of the language and subject matter we use will offend a segment of the population. If hearing about sex or certain four letter words offend you, please don’t listen***
Click on the player below to listen:
Subscribe on iTunes here. I mean, you should be on MSF every day, but you may as well trust those stylish Apple robots to remember download every show.
Don’t forget to follow the show (@AfterHoursInc), Derek (@LS_Cajun), Dave (@LS_Vox) and myself(@SuleyTheHuman) on Twitter. Please continue sending us your questions, show topics, segment ideas and dubstep remixes of Gordon Lightfoot songs. This show is to help you get better in whatever romantic struggles you’re going through. We can’t do that as easily without your direction.
- Intro: Murs – “Bad Man” Album: Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition (2004)
- Lead In: Masato Nakamura – “Chemical Plant Zone” from: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (1992)
- Outro: Wax Mannequin – “Power Blaster” Album: And Gun (2002)
Connect with the After Hours Dating Advice Podcast: