The two touch on the variance in preseason rankings for the Wolverines, how their talented freshman class has looked so far, what to expect from Tim Hardaway Jr. and Trey Bruke, and what John Beilein’s rotation will look like.
Then they open it up and talk about a number of Big Ten items, including Tim Miles at Nebraska, potential dark horse teams, and a rundown of the four teams expected to challenge for the title.
Listen using the player below:
Music credit: Best Shot from “Hoosiers” by Jerry Goldsmith
How to subscribe to The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast:
- Subscribe to the The Bottoms Line College Hoops Podcast on iTunes
- Join the The Bottoms Line College Basketball Email Digest to get an email whenever a new post or podcast is posted
- Follow the The Bottoms Line on Twitter or via RSS to get updates as soon as new articles and podcasts are posted.
- Download this podcast in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- For all MSF podcast subscriptions options, click here.