In the first episode of The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast for 2012, Andy Bottoms is joined by Alex Bozich of InsideTheHall.com to discuss #1-ranked Indiana, plus some of the other expected heavyweights in the Big Ten.
In addition to discussing Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we cover the following questions with one of the most knowledgeable sources for IU hoops info:
- Looking back at how far things have come in just a few years, what moments stand out to you as turning points (other than Cody coming to IU)?
- When looking at this year’s team, one of the big questions is around the starting guard spots with Yogi and Jordy. How do you see it playing out at the start of the season and how might that change as things progress?
- Sheeladipo – Will and Victor are some of the unheralded guys coming in who really helped to change the attitude. What do you look for from them this season, particularly Will who was hindered at times by his ankle injury last year?
- With injuries to Elston and Hanner up front, who do you look for to step up since that is one area where there is a little less depth?
- What do you expect from Creek this season?
- Outside of adding bulk, what can people expect from Cody this season? More faceup jumpers or other additions to his repetoire?
- Any other players you expect to stand out for IU based on their play in the offseason or even the first couple scrimmages this year?
Listen using the player below:
Music credit: Best Shot from “Hoosiers” by Jerry Goldsmith
How to subscribe to The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast:
- Subscribe to the The Bottoms Line College Hoops Podcast on iTunes
- Join the The Bottoms Line College Basketball Email Digest to get an email whenever a new post or podcast is posted
- Follow the The Bottoms Line on Twitter or via RSS to get updates as soon as new articles and podcasts are posted.
- Download this podcast in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- For all MSF podcast subscriptions options, click here.