Sunday looms around the corner and all your seasons have yet to really get going. The time is now to snipe those high value picks. JD Bunkis and I reflect on our picks for last week (Week 2 made us look good), break down all new picks for Week 3, tell you who you need to avoid, and answer your questions.
Also on this episode:
- Two possible survival picks for Week 3
- Who is more trouble, Chris Johnson or Michael Turner?
- Reflections on Thursday’s Giants/Panthers games
- Why we love Big Ben and Tony Romo this week
- What defenses to play
- We answer listener questions
- JD and I disagree on Brandon Lafell
- We totally agree on Justin Tucker
- JD and I make a wager on the Jets/Dolphins game
All that, plus much, much more.
If you have comments or questions for next week, leave them for us below.
Click on the player below to listen:
Connect with the Fantasy Football Forecast Podcast: