Yesterday, the Chicago White Sox completed a three-game weekend sweep the crosstown rival Cubs. The win brought the White Sox current winning streak to four games and left them an even 21-21 on the year, 2.5 games back of Cleveland in the AL Central.
We were so excited, we didn’t even wait until Off Day evening to record. We fired up the studio, got UGod from South Side Sox on with us, and broke down everything White Sox.
- The continued dominance of the Jakemeister and his future on the South Side.
- What the hell is going on at third base now, and how will Orlando Hudson fit into it?
- The unfortunate history of White Sox third basemen and back problems.
- How is Paulie’s eye?
- Why are the White Sox so good in Interleague road games?
- What to expect in upcoming series against the Twins and Indians.
And we cover much more, as always, with plenty of laughter and good information to be had for all.
Click play on the player below to listen:
How to subscribe to and follow White Sox Off Day so you never miss an episode: