Major League Baseball has already opened up voting for the All-Star game, which has whipped me into a frothy dander. Listen in if you want to listen to me tear down everything about the All-Star Game.
That’s only the beginning though as we reflect on the first month of the season and talk the following:
- Evan Longoria’s Injury
- Giancarlo Stanton remembered how to hit home runs
- The influx of young talent coming up
- Edwin Encarnation, Jay Bruce and Matt Kemp hitting everything in sight
- Jarrod Parker makes the Diamondbacks weep manly tears
- Why isn’t Albert Pujols hitting?
- Ditto Mark Reynolds
- Delmon Young’s stupidity
- The Yankees’ rotation problems
- Ubaldo Jimenez being the worst pitcher ever
- Roger Clemens trial resumes Monday
All this, plus the Games of the Week and your weekly supply of Gustavo Chacin and Luke Scott jokes.
Click play on the player below to listen:
How to subscribe to and follow the MSF Podcast so you never miss an episode:
- Subscribe to the MSF Podcast on iTunes
- Join the MSF Podcast Email Digest and get an email whenever a new episode is posted.
- Follow @PodcastMSF on Twitter or via RSS to get random funny tweets and updates as soon as new episodes are posted.
- Download this episode in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- To learn about and subscribe to individual podcasts, click here.