The Chicago White Sox were predicted by many to be toiling in the depths of the AL Central Standings. Yet after the first month of the season, the White Sox sit at .500 and within a whisper of first place Cleveland.
It’s been a mixed bag so far for the White Sox. Has it been more good or more bad? Tom Fornelli from South Side Asylum check in on the latest episode of White Sox Off Day to discuss.
- What can the White Sox do with their godawful 7-8-9 hitters?
- Is it time to be concerned about John Danks yet?
- The greatness of Paul Konerko.
- Why the resurgence of Adam Dunn can maybe, possibly, hopefully be trusted to carry through the rest of the season.
- Is Robin Ventura really sold on Hector Santiago as his closer?
- After one month, should the 2012 White Sox season be considered a success or a failure based on the framework for success established in the preseason?
Click play on the player below to listen:
How to subscribe to and follow White Sox Off Day so you never miss an episode: