Tonight, KVB and I will be hosting the second episode of White Sox Off Day, the final episode before the 2012 season begins and we get on our normal schedule.
Our guest this evening will be Tom Fornelli of South Side Asylum, and we will discuss a smorgasbord of White Sox topics with Spring Training coming to a close.
- The final composition of the 25-man roster
- Thoughts on potential bounceback seasons for Adam Dunn and Alex Rios, plus today’s report that Dunn will hit third.
- How the back of the bullpen will shape up early in the season
- If the hitters hit, do the White Sox have a rotation that can compete?
- Is this the year Gordon Beckham turns into Ryne Sandberg?
- What’s it like working on the same blog with NotHawk?
And plenty of other stuff. Plus, we’ll take your calls tonight and discuss whatever is on your mind about the 2012 White Sox.
The show starts at 7:00 CT, 8:00 ET. You can listen and participate live, or wait to listen for the archived version, which will be available through the player below once we are done recording.
- To listen live, click here.
- To listen on your phone and/or call in to the show: (858) 365-5571
- To interact during the show, hit us up on Twitter: @WhiteSoxOffDay
We’ll see you tonight!
In the meantime, go back and listen to our first episode, which featured Jim Margalus of South Side Sox.