White Sox Off Day is a new regular podcast I am hosting with KVB that will take place during every regularly schedule off day for the White Sox in 2012. For now, episodes will be hosted here at MSF, and you can follow us on Twitter (@WhiteSoxOffDay) for White Sox commentary, links, and in-game tweets.
- What the departures of Mark Buehrle and Ozzie Guillen will mean for 2012 and beyond.
- What we have learned so far, if anything, about Robin Ventura’s managerial style.
- How fans should view Spring Training – what numbers should be judged? Which ones shouldn’t be?
- Chris Sale’s progress transitioning from the bullpen to a starter.
- John Danks’ under-appreciated career numbers and his potential to take “the next step” this year now that he has a new contract.
- What can Jake Peavy contribute this year? Is his future in the bullpen?
- What White Sox fans should expect from Alex Rios and Adam Dunn this season.
- Is Jim concerned with the slow springs of Alejandro de Aza and Dayan Viciedo?
- What’s next for Gordon Beckham?
Click play on the player below to listen:
How to subscribe to and follow White Sox Off Day so you never miss an episode: