In episode #27 of The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast, another March Madness edition, I am once again joined by Troy Machir and Rob Dauster of Ballin’ Is a Habit and NBC Sports’ College Basketball Talk to discuss the opening weekend of the NCAA Tournament.
We go through each region and discuss what games they hope to see as well as who they see emerging into the Final Four. And, of course, they spend some time dissecting Fab Melo’s suspension and what it means for Syracuse.
Right before posting this, Rob tweeted the following:
Just wrapped up a podcast with AndyBottoms and TroyMachir. Probably the best we’ve done yet.
Listen using the player below:
Music credit: Best Shot from “Hoosiers” by Jerry Goldsmith
How to subscribe to The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast:
- Subscribe to the The Bottoms Line College Hoops Podcast on iTunes
- Join the The Bottoms Line College Basketball Email Digest to get an email whenever a new post or podcast is posted
- Follow the The Bottoms Line on Twitter or via RSS to get updates as soon as new articles and podcasts are posted.
- Download this podcast in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- For all MSF podcast subscriptions options, click here.