In episode #24 of The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast, host Andy Bottoms is once again joined by Rob Dauster of Ballin’ Is a Habit and NBC Sports’ College Basketball Talk to discuss all the latest news and events in college basketball.
Among the topics discussed on this week’s episode:
- Virginia’s tournament fate after a late-game collapse,
- Bubble picture in the ACC/Big 12/Big East/SEC,
- Thoughts from last weekend’s Kansas-Missouri game,
- Ohio State’s recent issues,
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s importance to Michigan,
- Look ahead to the Missouri Valley, Colonial, and Atlantic 10 Tournaments.
- Look ahead to a few key games this weekend.
Listen using the player below:
Music credit: Best Shot from “Hoosiers” by Jerry Goldsmith
How to subscribe to The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast:
- Subscribe to the The Bottoms Line College Hoops Podcast on iTunes
- Join the The Bottoms Line College Basketball Email Digest to get an email whenever a new post or podcast is posted
- Follow the The Bottoms Line on Twitter or via RSS to get updates as soon as new articles and podcasts are posted.
- Download this podcast in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- For all MSF podcast subscriptions options, click here.