In episode #21 of The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast, host Andy Bottoms is once again joined by Troy Machir of Ballin’ Is a Habit to discuss all the latest news and events in college basketball.
This week’s topics include:
- Whether Duke is all that good
- Whether UConn might play their way out of the tournament
- Whether Baylor will beat either Kansas or Missouri this week
- Whether Alabama might miss the tournament
- Which of the four Big Ten bubble teams should be most concerned
- Whether the Pac-12 could get three bids,
- Whether Xavier can right the ship.
They also look ahead to a number of big games on Saturday.
Music credit: Best Shot from “Hoosiers” by Jerry Goldsmith
How to subscribe to The Bottoms Line College Basketball Podcast:
- Subscribe to the The Bottoms Line College Hoops Podcast on iTunes
- Join the The Bottoms Line College Basketball Email Digest to get an email whenever a new post or podcast is posted
- Follow the The Bottoms Line on Twitter or via RSS to get updates as soon as new articles and podcasts are posted.
- Download this podcast in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- For all MSF podcast subscriptions options, click here.