The Super Bowl is not far away from kicking off. Here is a random assortment of facts, updates, the latest over-under information, and betting predictions.
- In the 45 previous Super Bowls, the point spread has come in to play only 6 times.
- As a favorite in the Super Bowl, New England has never covered
- New England is 9-3 against the spread this year when failing to cover the number in its previous game.
- Tom Brady Super Bowl Record: 3-1, Eli Manning: 1-0
- Madden 12”edition prediction: Giants win 27-24 on Lawrence Tynes 40-yard FG with 3 seconds left
Super Bowl Predictions
8 ESPN Experts Predictions:
- Giants-6 (Allen, Golic, Hoge, Jaworski, Mortensen & Wickersham)
- Patriots-2 (Schefter, Schlereth)
AccuScore Prediction: Patriots
- Giants: Hulk Hogan, Danica Patrick, Justin Verlander & Arnold Palmer
- Patriots: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Nicklaus, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. & Clooney girlfriend Stacy Keibler
Last Minute Super Bowl Notes and Over-Under Odds
- Per Adam Schefter tweet today: “Might mean nothing or something. But one Pats official said practices this week were “10 times better’ than practices before Super Bowl XLII.”
- Under brewing? Multiple Vegas sportsbooks have dropped the over/under on the Super Bowl to 53.
- Over/Under for Gronk receiving yards: 77.5 (over +115, under -145)
- Vegas update: 58% of bets are in Giants corner with a current line at -3.