In the latest MSF podcast, our first on the subject of fantasy football, I help prepare you for your fantasy football drafts by highlighting a number of players who are being under- and over-valued heading into the 2011 season.
I also also talk general draft strategy, outline how MSF’s fantasy football coverage will go this season, and answer reader questions.
Click play on the player below to listen right now: (See below for subscription options.)
In the podcast I mention FanDuel’s free weekly “beat the experts” competition, which we will be participating in. I’ll have the link for our specific MSF league soon, but in the meantime go get yourself signed up. It will be fun, and there are great prizes on the line.
Among the specific names and topics discussed in this episode of the podcast:
- Why Aaron Rodgers and Michael Vick are not good values in Round 1.
- Why you need to wary of taking Chris Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew in the top 5.
- Why Knowshon Moreno and Felix Jones are guys to target well before their current values and draft positions.
- Why especially this year it’s okay to wait until the 5th or 6th round to draft your QB, where guys like Matt Schaub and Matt Ryan will likely be available.
- Why Austin Collie is a guy to take a flier on in the mid to late rounds of your draft.
- And much, much more.
How to subscribe to and follow the MSF Podcast so you never miss an episode:
- Subscribe to the MSF Podcast on iTunes
- Join the MSF Podcast Email Digest and get an email whenever a new episode is posted.
- Follow @PodcastMSF on Twitter or via RSS to get random funny tweets and updates as soon as new episodes are posted.
- Download this episode in mp3 format for later: Right-click this link, then hit “save link as”
- To learn about and subscribe to individual podcasts, click here.