It’s morning. While you get out your favorite coffee mug, pour a glass of orange juice, and make sure you have enough milk for your bowl of cereal, get yourself back up to date with the happenings in, or at least somewhat near, the sporting universe.
The following are links that we’re certain Leighton Meester would love.
- One of these ridiculous prop bets includes “Will Big Ben hit on Fergie?” The wager is not if, but when.
- Cool story about Vince Lombardi’s old home in Green Bay and the folks who live there now. That bar sounds perfect.
- Roger Goodell should really try and enjoy this whole Super Bowl thing. When it’s over, things will get messy, as this profile of the Commish reminds us.
- It really was a matter of time. Lil Wayne’s version of “Green and Yellow,” the Packer version of Wiz Khalifa’s “Black and Yellow.”
– Just for a curveball here, Rob Neyer on teams like the White Sox and Brewers working towards injury prevention.
– NBA: A preview of tonight’s kerfuffle between teams with no “s” at the end of their nicknames, the Heat and Magic. They are not to be trusted.
- Ron Artest wants touches, not trades.
- The Mavericks won in New York; Dirk was good.
- Kevin Durant, on this night, was better. Much better. 43 points on 19 shots shouldn’t even be possible.
- The Cavs: Almost. But still, no.
- The Suns continue to play better of late. The Bucks? Ugh.
And so, the waiting drags on, and on.
Email: [email protected]