Here are today’s links, and you will notice that they are decidedly Favre-centric. What can I say? All of the links being submitted to me today have dealt with Favre and the Vikings, as if the Colts victory didn’t even happen.
And I wrote about the Vikings, as did our new writer, with none of our Colts writers submitting any content. I don’t really know how to explain it, but the Colts fans have two weeks to make up for it now that Super Bowl hype can officially begin.
Enjoy today’s links.
- Monday Morning Conference Championship Chatter — (Style Points Blog)
- Oops, Same old Brett — (JSOnline)
- Brett Favre committed ultimate quarterback mistake — (MoonDog)
- So close, yet so Favre away — (Sparty and Friends)
- Don’t blame Favre for the loss — (FanSided)
- Brett Favre has thrown a lot of playoff INTs — (Major League Jerk)
- It shoulda been you Brett…oh wait, it was! — (Tremendous Upside Potential)
- Green Bay radio crew finds a way to stick it to Detroit — (Detroit 4 Lyfe)
- Bears’ website insensitivity makes you cringe — (Not Qualified to Comment)
- Vernon Davis is no Troy Polamalu — (PSAMP)
- Dancing Digger Phelps is Back — (Outside the Box Score)
- Some serious discontent going on in Illinois’ locker room — (The Sports Bank)
- Coach K and Bob Knight: One-on-One — (ESPN.com)
- Brandon Jennings takes a free throw for Andrew Bogut — (That NBA Lottery Pick)
- Curtis Granderson says goodbye to Detroit with tears in his eyes — (Detroit 4 Lyfe)
- Top 100 Prospects for 2010 — (FanHouse)
- Kim Kardashian Haiti Fundraising Event — (Docksquad Sports)
- John Edwards apparently has a sex tape…to the surprise of no one — (Gawker)