What Is Going On With Sammy Sosa?

After reading this tweet and following the link supplied by Jimmy Traina, I had to quickly post this.

Does anyone know what is going on with Sammy Sosa?

As Traina’s tweet wonders, did Sosa get a facelift? Botox? Is he possibly dealing with vitiligo (the disease Michael Jackson suffered from that causes splotches of pigment-less skin)?

[simple_thumbnail]

I am wondering if any of our readers knows of an explanation for Sosa’s drastically altered appearance.

Update: here is a link to our subsequent post on this topic, exploring a hypothesis that Sammy’s new pale look could be the result of vitiligo-like symptoms caused by steroid use.

This is clearly not a lighting issue or anything of that nature. Sosa looks completely different, and you can see him here and here at the same event in different light.

Despite the fact that I hate the Cubs and never was a Sosa fan, I’m not posting this to poke fun at Sammy. It just completely took me aback when I saw the pictures and I wanted to share. I imagine post people’s reaction will be similar and I’m hoping someone can shed some light on the reasoning or explanation behind it.

I don’t really know what else to say.

Quick update: Just sent this post over to my co-worker and his first reaction was to say, “that’s not Sammy Sosa! It must be photoshopped.” I thought so too at first, expect that the links supplied above show Sosa looking the same in pictures taken by many different photographers.

Here is a bigger version of the thumbnail picture above:

sammy-sosa-white

Another quick update. Here is a picture that was just sent to me of Sammy Sosa from May of 2009. He’s obviously a little more plump than we remember him (which is to be suspected), but you can see the obvious difference in his skin pigmentation:

sammy-sosa-may

One possible explanation posited by a number of readers: a really bad makeup job. I suppose that is possible, although if you look at this picture in particular, his hand is same color as his face. Why would he get makeup on his hand? Not sure the makeup explanation really flies.

Update 9/9: The Chicago Tribune got ahold of a former Cubs employee who is still in contact with Sosa and says that Sammy is “not trying to be Michael Jackson.” Rather, he is supposedly going through a skin rejuvenation process that “women have…all of the time.”

**********

* – Sammy Sosa looking white photo credit: PRN / PR Photos via Exposay.com

* – Sammy Sosa in May photo credit: Reuters via DayLife

Comments

1. Maybe he's dabbled in some hard drugs…wouldnt be that surprising after what hes been through in the media over the past few years.

• Not sure about that one. Certainly we've seen pictures of people on hard drugs with much paler skin, but I think a more reasonable possibility is vitiligo and/or self image issues coming to the surface. That's what happened with Michael Jackson, who is obviously the first person everyone thinks of when they see these pics of Sammy.

2. who cares..HIS WIFE IS HOTT!!!

3. Sammy went to MIchael Jackson's doctor. And his wife has to take a monster dump.

• Well, between his wife having to "take a dump" and looking like she "just smelled a fart" I think we've pretty much covered all the bases and gotten to the bottom of this.

4. He is bleaching his skin like Micheal Jackson was bleaching his skin. He is bleaching his skin like Lil Kim is bleaching her skin. I dont believe in the vitiligo bs with Micheal Jackson nor do I believe it with Sammy Sosa. Sammy is wearing green contacts and has procesed his hair so this is a Self Image problem not vitiligo.

I am originally from the Caribbean and have been to the Dominican Republic many times. Being dark skinned or "negro" or "cocolo" as they call it is like having the plague in the Dominican Republic.

Sadly bleaching the of the skin is on the rise. Many Jamaican, and Haitian women in particular are bleaching their skin on a daily basis. Recently I have noticed more men starting the process.

The bleaching of skin by black people can lead to skin cancer just as tanning of skin by white people can lead to skin cancer.

5. Dominicans are weird. They want no association with Africa or black blood. Many of them proudly claim to be of
    Spanish (white) blood. Sosa is now the white Spanish man is always wanted to be.

6. for the people making the cliche and incredibly uncreative Mj jokes, how about the toxology reports and 3 different doctors saying he had a sever case of vitiligo?

7. Darnell Hutsin says:

Does vitiligo make your eyes change from brown to green? Boo

8. Alex, you are so biased and painfully obvious. Mr Jackson indeed suffered from Vitiligo. There is video evidence you moron. Mr Jackson was a perfectionist, with his connections do you really believe he wouldn't have his entire body bleached! If he really wanted to appear "white," as if that is really something to aspire to? Really! Till his untimely death he still had areas on his body where the evidence clearly shows lack of pigmentation on his body. So till you know for certain, keep Mj's name out of you mouth. Ass#ole.

9. Not for nothing but he's not out working in the sun for 8 hrs a day, 200 days a year anymore and his nuts are un-shriveling as we speak now that he's off the juice. I think he gets a free pass on looking a little pale.

• I agree with this. Dominican men are not really all that dark. Sammy was dark because he spent everyday all day out in the sun, and now that he doesn't he's going to get a little white.

• EboniiKitten says:

@Cait: You obviously have not met alot of Dominicans. They share an island with Haiti, although most like to deny. They are part African. Sosa isn't suffering from a lack of sun, but a lack of identity. Drastically lightened skin and green eyes don't happen from from skin rejuvenation. It's called bleach and contacts.

• THE ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE, BLACK DOMINICANS DON,T WANT TO ACCEPT THEIR BLACKNESS, THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE AFRICAN DESCEDANTS.

10. Dr. Knowledge says:

Did Mikey Jackson's "vitiligo" also cause his nose to fall off, and his eyelids and lips to get tattooed? Or the cleft to appear in his chin? Vitiligo doesn't just happen overnight, and it also doesn't cover complete areas like an entire face. And, toxology reports would have absolutely nothing to do or show for vitiligo. It's not something that shows up in your blood. "Three different doctors" said he had it? Hmmm…. since ALL of MJ's doctors were prescribing illegal drugs, and taking money under the table, I doubt any of them have much credibility. MJ was trying to turn white, and looks like Sammy Sosa is too. Hmmm…. why is being white so much a goal of black people?? Maybe they are all going to start listening to Lawrence Welk music too? ;)

• Truth Is Weird says:

MJ's vitiligo was confirmed by the autopsy. His nose never fell off (that's a tabloid myth) and his plastic surgery has nothing to do with his vitiligo. If MJ wanted to turn white he would have had his hair dyed and started wearing contacts like Sammy Sosa.

11. cubanmahogany says:

I think he looked better with his dark skin. He is definately bleaching his skin. The color doesn't even look natural on him. I think that he's going to have to do his lips next b/c they are still dark. LOL.!

12. I'm pretty convinced that Sammy is suffering from the same disease as Michael Jackson did…..and it ain't vitiligo. I think that it's something akin to 'I want to look like a whiteman- itis! I loved MJ to bits, but I beleive that the white blotches on his skin were NOT viligo, but the remnants of uneven bleach jobs. If uneven blotches appear, (as in vitiligo) wouldn't the sufferer be inclined to want to keep his/her natural (preblotched) skin colour?

I heard one of MJs make-up artists (well before his death) say that they started off trying to match up his naturally dark skin with dark make-up, but the whiteness became far too extensive – so they then went for the white look. (Perhaps she was on the payroll, too.)

Did the coroner report on his vitiligo?? I can't remember – but I'd be more inclined to beleive that report, over a 'friend'. I must research it. Off topic, I know – so back to Sammy. Whatever it is, he looks creepy. MJ always looked gorgeous until the last few years (IMO), when the repeated plastic surgeries made him look completely bizaar

• Truth Is Weird says:

Actually the autopsy DID confirm that Michael Jackson had vitiligo universalis. Both autopsies. He was first diagnosed in 1986 (though he had been seeing signs as far back as 1983 and 1984, possibly earlier) and there are many pictures and videos showing vitiligo spots on various places on his body between 1983 and 1997. He used a chemical treatment called "Benoquin" to even it out after unsuccessfully trying to re-pigment himself in the late 80s and early 90s while wearing dark makeup to attempt to hide it from the public. He was deeply ashamed of his vitiligo and for the first half of his adult life considered it disfiguring. He wouldn't even admit he had it to the public until 1993. In various leaked private phone conversations he talked with friends about how he tried to hide it for years.

It is possible for some people with localized vitiligo to have their splotches re-pigmented. TEMPORARILY. It only lasts a few months or a few years. With vitiligo universalis this doesn't seem to work. Possibly because it covers the entire body. Michael tried having his pigment brought back more than once but it just started disfiguring him and aggravating his already Lupus-damaged skin. By some time in the late 90s or early 2000s he seemed to just come to terms with his new skin color.

13. Even his lips have got thinner! (Sammy, that is) Does vitiligo cause lip thinning too??

14. I'm with what Alex said. 'Skin rejuvenation' my ass. The green contacts and chemicalised, slicked down hair are dead giveaways – Sammy doesn't want to be what he is – which is a BLACK man – and pleeeeease don't give me this 'Dominicans are not that dark' bs – there are plenty black Dominicans and Sammy is (was?) one.

And the fact that former Cubs employee said Sammy told her he was using a moisturising treatment on his skin at night to 'cleanse' it – oh PLEASE! You mean Nadinola? Or Maxi White? How shameful.

Black people know what's up. We've seen bleaching and yes, it is sadly popular among certain sectors of society in some Caribbean islands. Like Alex, I'm from the Caribbean and I spent time in Jamaica – I used to see it there all the time – the signs are very obvious – the skin always looks a little off and uneven, as Sammy's does.

15. Who said his wife is hot?????? LOOK at her chest. One boob is TWICE the size of the other. bad boob job or something. looks nasty.

16. I think his skin changes could be related to liver failure due to the many years of steroid abuse. The sclera (the white part) of his eyes don't appear icteric or yellow but they are not clear either. The puffiness in his face could also be attributed to liver failure due to a phenomenon called "third spacing". It would be interesting to see his extremities.

17. OMG He looks sick! He is bleaching and it looks horrible.

18. Sam, love who you are!!! Love being black!!! Don't worry if you don't, I love being black enough for the both of us.

19. He does not have vertigilo! This is similar to the tons of women that undergo treatment to get "glowing" or "toned" skin. A full shot of Sosa at this event shows that his hands are normal, not pasty. Secondly, let's not get into the "black denial" issue because it's not a denial, it's that the term "black" doesn't adequately identify a person who has likely descended from mix of races (indian, spaniard, african).
    And yes, they are MANY dominicans of African descent. That being said, there are MANY white dominicans, they're just not the majority. But that is the latin mentality, and they do not like to be dropped into a bucket and told that they are exactly like another group of people because they are similar in genetics. Try telling a korean that he is no different from a chinese, and see what you get! Jamacains HATE being compared to Haitians, and so forth. Sammy's skin "skin change" reflects a personal decision, not an entire ethnic mentality.

• What fuck Haitian come in this conversation. Leave our fucking names out of ya'll bullshit. New day , big things happen , small shit stopping.

20. Anyway, at the end of the day, your blood and genes can never be changed no matter what hair color, hairstyle, or skin treatment you use to change your appearance. Look at the common african american woman how they straighten, perm, and relax THEIR hair-they even tease each other's nappiness…but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't embrace who they are.

That's like saying that every white person in the 70's who sported an Afro was rejecting their 'whiteness', or that European women who always want to tan are 'rejecting their whiteness'. The way you look is a choice made mostly on the basis of exposure to society. Slaves weren't forced to wear suits and ties, they got rags. Boiling the reason down to self-hate or desire to be caucasian is too easy.

21. Love Naturals says:

I can't surmise either way what the heck happened to Sammy….But I gotta say this in Response to Nicey's post above….. I say his wife is hot….And as for one of those massive boulders being larger than the other… It aint nasty its natural! Probably you're not used to being with a woman with large natural breasts… You see… when they're real and a chick is right handed you naturally work one side of your chest muscles more and thus the other side less which usually results in large natural breasted women having one larger breast! I guess you're to used to the "Playboy" images. Try a real woman on for size and then start making comments like that! lol IMAO

22. Dominicans are of pure African decent when it comes to a Latin carribbean Island . they will deny this to the end. the fact is they all look African. where as Puerto Ricans and cubans look white or Indian. the black Puerto Ricans you see or cubans are really Dominicans that have moved and live in PR or Cuba. BE PROUD OF YOUR ANCESTRY

• um sorry sweety not all domninicans are pure African decent many r from spain, the african were slave there .. know ur history b4 assuming

• u know what u are so right …. hunny

• you couldn't be more wrong, i'm dominican and i'm not from african decent , thats like saying there's white people who aren't african i have a friend who is white who was born and raised in africa then she moved to the united states when she graduated from high school.

• You need to educate yourself…..pure african decent …..African decent yes not pure though. You have zero knowledge you need to inform yourself properly before you make assumptions.

23. look Sammy Sosa is BLACK… BLACK Dominican of African Descent.. If he was born in Chicago he would be African American… Get over it.. He just hates his black skin…

24. Sammy please dont do that u look better as black. What were u thinking……………..and for everyone else if u dont know here's a lot of white Dominican and a lot of white African just a info.

25. There are some Dominicans that are white and there are some Dominicans that are black, an example is Juan Luis Guerra and Amelia Vega that are of white skin. Dominicans are of Spanish, African, and Indian decent for those who are not educated. If Sammy Sosa decided to change his skin color that is his decision and should be respected just like white skin people that want to have dark tans.

26. next michel jaxson!!!!!!!!!!! first the steriods and now this lol

27. Wow! People are more gullible than I thought! Don't believe the speculation that the media puts out there! Michael had vitiligo! The coroner even confirmed this in the autopsy, there's pictures of Michael back in the late 70's – early 80's which you can clearly see the white patches on his neck and face! (Just google it!) The media is garbage, don't buy into it! They WANT you to think Michael wanted to become white! The tabloids are a business and they want you to spend your money reading their bogus stories! Knowledge is so important! Seek out the truth for yourself!

28. My mother has vitilago and I know that people get it on their hands first, thats why michael Jackson wore a glove. There are treatments to take the pigment out of your skin so you don't look so bad. I can tell that Sammy has this disease.

29. "which is to be suspected?" How about "which is to be expected".

30. I remember this! what happened here because now 2 years later he looks dark again!

31. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your information.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark
    your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

32. Really wished to stress I am just pleased I happened upon your website page!.

33. I want to to thank yyou ffor this excellent read!!
    I definitely llved every bit of it. I have yyou saved
    as a favorite tto check out new things you post…

34. It’s the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and
    it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and
    if I may just I want to recommend you some fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to read more things approximately it!

35. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have bear in mind your stuff previous to
    and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like
    what you have bought right here, really like what you’re
    saying and the way by which you say it. You are making it
    entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to read much more from you.
    This is really a tremendous web site.

36. I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your website.
    It appears like some of the text in your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening
    to them as well? This may be a issue with my web browser
    because I’ve had this happen before. Appreciate it

37. Saludos, me podrian indicar cuales son las mejores tiendas para comprar articulos del hogar a buen precio. Para neveras cocinas y lavadoras en la entrada mundo daka alli creo que seria lo mas comodo para comprar. No se si los árticulos que venden en Punto Fijo son mejores peores que en el resto del país y en cuanto a los precios mucho menos. Monica Collantes D., en el Banco Occidental de Descuento BOD, BANESCO Cuenta de Ahorro No. 0134-0016-47-0162227292 a Nombre de José Rodriguez y confirmar el deposito Transferencia a traves de los numeros 0414-6176692 al 0414-6045300. A su vez confirmar los datos correctos para la realización de su certificado de asistencia.

38. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of
    hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

39. Informative article, totally what I was looking for.

40. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that type of info written in such an ideal
    approach? I’ve a venture that I am just now working on, and I’ve been at
    the glance out for such info.

41. 1. Thanks for the great post keep up the amazing work.

42. You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter
    to be really one thing which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very wide for me.
    I am having a look forward on your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

43. Greetings! Verry helpfujl addvice within his post! It’s thee
    littlle changes that producfe tthe greatest changes.
    Manyy thanks foor sharing!

44. Thanks for giving your ideas. One thing is that learners have a solution between federal government student loan plus a private student loan where it really is easier to choose student loan consolidation than in the federal education loan.

45. Its good as your other blog posts :D, thank you for posting.

46. Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

47. Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you can do with some p.c. to force the message house a little bit, but other than that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

48. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

49. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality used to be a entertainment account it. Look complicated to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

50. Right now it looks like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

51. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing in your feeds or even I success you access persistently fast.

52. Would love to incessantly get updated outstanding web site!

53. What I have seen in terms of laptop memory is always that there are specifications such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must fit the features of the mother board. If the personal computer’s motherboard is very current and there are no computer OS issues, changing the memory literally will take under 1 hour. It’s one of many easiest personal computer upgrade methods one can visualize. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

54. Nuestros técnicos son especializados en los aparatos de la marca, no tratándose del servicio técnico oficial de la misma. Si, aqui es, no busque más, aqui es donde están los tecnicos reparadores de Frigorificos con mayor experiencia y profesionalidad de Madrid y comunidad autonoma. Si desea contactar con nosotros hágalo a través de la dirección de correo electrónico: ciberica1@ al nº de fax: 91 2595862.

55. My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here
    at web, except I know I am getting experience everyday by reading such good posts.
    Gamefly 3 month free trial

56. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
    Gamefly 3 month free trial

57. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

58. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

59. i looked at my assets under the coverlet and

60. My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at
    net, however I know I am getting experience
    every day by reading such pleasant articles.

61. Somos el servicio tecnico de electrodomésticos de confianza en la Comunidad de Madrid.

62. En 1855, tras trabajar como cartonero, comenzó a colorear positivados fotográficos y al año siguiente inició su actividad como fotógrafo profesional en el mismo local que había ocupado el fotógrafo Charles Clifford Al igual que éste, trabajó para la Casa Real española (entre 1861 y 1868) y como reportero gráfico, realizando un importante trabajo de documentación ferroviaria.

63. Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There
    are so many options out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

64. Ridiculous quest there. What occurred after? Take care!

65. Good post! We are linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

66. I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this
    sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this
    site. Reading this info So i am glad to express that I’ve a very
    excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I most indubitably will make certain to don?t fail to remember this website and provides it a look regularly.

67. It’s hard to find educated people on this subject,
    but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

68. Excellent way of describing, and nice paragraph to
    get information on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in school.

69. Hi there colleagues, nice post and pleasant urging commented
    at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

70. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.

71. Superb, what a webpage it is! This blog gives valuable facts
    to us, keep it up.

72. cartierbraceletlove Cuuuute! You have to be getting anxious and excited about the new house. I can only imagine! We are hopefully moving in June and am sooo impatient! Have a great weekend!
    bracelet amour cartier diamant replica http://www.bestcalovebracelet.cn/fr/love-bracelet-r%C3%A9plique-cartier-en-or-jaune-avec-un-tournevis-p-180.html

73. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established
    blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure
    where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Many thanks

74. Hi there to all, because I am actually keen of reading this web site’s post to be
    updated daily. It contains fastidious stuff.

75. Hello mates, its enormous post concerning tutoringand entirely explained, keep it up all
    the time.

76. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

77. Actually when someone doesn’t know afterward its up to other
    visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.

78. Love This and That! Great idea.
    copy cartier love bracelet gold http://www.thislovebangle.cn/

79. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to
    .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites
    for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into
    it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

80. thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

81. You are merely driving through or whether it is an appointment at Genentech that delivers you to the slice
    of Florida that is inviting, remain in a
    residence with the facilities, hospitality and functions
    that are free to make your vacation fantastic.

82. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me
    a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
    clear concept

83. Keep on working, great job!

84. I know this web page gives quality dependent posts and other stuff, is there any
    other site which gives these stuff in quality?

85. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
    more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

86. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff
    from. I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

87. We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with useful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our
    entire group will probably be thankful to you.

88. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You
    definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

89. Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up! Other then that, terrific blog!

90. Hello there, I found your website by the use of Google at the same time as searching for a similar topic, your website got here up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

91. Hi there, I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your site came up,
    it appears to be like great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, just become aware of your weblog through
    Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Numerous other people will likely be benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!

92. Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to get latest updates,
    so where can i do it please assist.

93. Hello there, I think your web site might be having
    internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it
    looks fine but when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Aside from that, excellent website!

94. My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He used to be totally right. This put up truly made my day.
    You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this information!
    Thank you!

95. Fantastic site. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans
    additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

96. Great Post,Keep Writing!!!

97. I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your
    blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running
    off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to
    them too? This could be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before.

98. I visit each day some web pages and sites to read
    articles, however this web site provides quality based content.

99. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

100. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look
    forward to exploring your web page yet again.

101. You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the internet.

I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!

102. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

103. mPaugS Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

104. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

105. That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

106. A big thank you for your article.Thanks Again. Cool.

107. Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.

108. You really should look into polygamy dating if you want to start online dating.

109. Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon). I ave book-marked it for later!

110. Mate! This site is amazing. How did you make it look this good !

111. Someone supposed I simply had to ensure outdated this blog, and instantly I think about it right why! I am definitely bookmarking this web site!

112. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this web site needs far more attention. I all probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

113. on Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like

114. Merely wanna comment that you have a very decent web site , I like the design and style it really stands out.

115. wow, awesome article post.Much thanks again. Want more.

116. You definitely ought to look at at least two minutes when you happen to be brushing your enamel.

117. wow, awesome blog article.Much thanks again. Will read on…

118. It’а†s really a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

119. Wow, great article post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

120. Really informative blog article.Really thank you!

121. Hey there just wanted to stop by. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Many thanks.

122. Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

123. Really informative article.Really thank you! Much obliged.

124. Say, you got a nice blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

125. Thanks for the post.Much thanks again. Great.

126. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

127. Spot on with this write-up, I actually suppose this web site wants much more consideration. I’ll probably be once more to learn much more, thanks for that info.

128. This particular blog is really entertaining additionally amusing. I have picked up helluva useful tips out of this amazing blog. I ad love to return every once in a while. Cheers!

129. Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

130. Thanks again for the blog article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

131. Great, thanks for sharing this article.Much thanks again. Cool.

132. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info.

133. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article. Great.

134. Wonderful items from I like to make use of a treatment for my personal itchy vagina because it helps keep me personally esteem as opposed to hearing simply a doctor.

135. I’а†ll right away grasp your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

136. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You ave made my day! Thank you again

137. This is a topic which is close to my heart Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

138. Music began playing when I opened up this web page, so annoying!

139. This blog is no doubt awesome additionally factual. I have found helluva helpful advices out of it. I ad love to visit it again soon. Thanks a bunch!

140. Thankyou for helping out, wonderful information.

1. […] apparently Sammy Sosa is looking pretty white these days. A little Jacksonian, there, Sammy! It’s worth pointing out that the authour of that article […]

2. […] Speaking of baseball, Sammy Sosa has come out of hiding. He’s either got a skin condition or he’s a member of the walking dead. Who knew the juice turned you into the undead? (Midwest Sports Fans) […]

3. […] a similar kind of transformation.• Due credit: ‘Duk checked his e-mail and found this link from Jerod at Midwest Sports Fans. They discovered, to the best of my knowledge, the Sammy Sosa lightening. If you will.• Sports […]

4. […] have seen and heard, Sammy Sosa showed up at the Latin Grammys Person of the Year event recently looking a little different.  The Dominican Dracula, as I am now calling him, claims he has had some sort of treatment on his […]

5. […] post that we made here on Friday afternoon regarding Sammy Sosa’s shockingly white appearance (hat tip again toJimmy Traina) kicked off a flurry of activity around the web (for […]

6. […] like maniacs today have a Vitiligo Treatments Research blog. Here are a number of helpful links. herbs vitiligo oil reviews I understand that Noble Vitiligo Clinic Private Limited Bangalore concept is smooth. Old hands […]

7. […] with the condition or is suffering from an autoimmune disease. Vitiligo is a serious skin problem where the skin gets de-pigmented. The skin has pigmentation that determine its shade and night known […]

8. […] process could not be started overnight. It takes time and one has to be patient to follow all instructions provided by the medical profession. Vitiligo white patches on the body can be caused by the abnormal function […]

9. Mascara says:

Mascara

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

10. Tucson Attorney

[…]one of our visitors not too long ago suggested the following website[…]

11. Buy and Sell says:

Buy and Sell

[…]Here is a good Weblog You might Come across Fascinating that we Encourage You[…]

12. àíàë â ïëàòüå

[…]the time to study or go to the content or sites we’ve linked to below the[…]

13. Technorotic.com

[…]here are some links to web-sites that we link to because we consider they may be worth visiting[…]

14. EMERGENCY EXIT SIGN

[…]The data talked about within the post are a number of the best readily available […]

15. Goziyan.com says:

Goziyan.com

[…]that is the end of this post. Here you?ll find some sites that we feel you?ll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over[…]

16. ñâåòîäèîäíàÿ ëàìïà Ò8 1500 ìì íåéòðàëüíûé ñâåò IP50 ìîñêâà

[…]Here is an excellent Blog You may Locate Intriguing that we Encourage You[…]

17. mg road escorts

[…]although web-sites we backlink to beneath are considerably not related to ours, we really feel they may be really worth a go as a result of, so have a look[…]

18. best appetite suppressant pills

[…]we came across a cool site which you may possibly get pleasure from. Take a look when you want[…]

19. appetite suppressant

[…]although sites we backlink to beneath are considerably not related to ours, we feel they’re actually worth a go by way of, so have a look[…]

20. Tree trimmimg and pruning Grand Rapids MI

[…]the time to study or take a look at the content or web pages we have linked to beneath the[…]

21. http://www.blogcatalog.com/category/business-tech/tech/

[…]just beneath, are several absolutely not related web sites to ours, having said that, they are surely worth going over[…]

22. http://www.blogcatalog.com/category/sports-recreation/other-sports/

[…]we like to honor quite a few other web websites around the internet, even though they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

23. home cleaning new york

[…]although sites we backlink to beneath are considerably not connected to ours, we feel they may be basically really worth a go by, so have a look[…]

24. http://www.mypsychicadvice.com

[…]below you will find the link to some web pages that we consider you’ll want to visit[…]

25. gynecologist bel air md

[…]always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I like but don?t get a whole lot of link like from[…]

26. Best Recliners

This website reviews the best recliner chairs in the market.

27. burberry handbags

[…]very few web sites that occur to be comprehensive beneath, from our point of view are undoubtedly very well worth checking out[…]

28. lampa svetodiodnaya ?27 15 W 2000 lumen grusha

[…]the time to study or pay a visit to the subject material or web pages we’ve linked to beneath the[…]

29. http://www.terrysacka.com

[…]Here is an excellent Weblog You may Uncover Interesting that we Encourage You[…]

30. Full Article says:

Full Article

[…]the time to study or stop by the material or web-sites we’ve linked to below the[…]

31. online marketing

[…]check beneath, are some totally unrelated web sites to ours, even so, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

32. satta king says:

satta king

[…]we came across a cool site that you might take pleasure in. Take a search for those who want[…]

33. trekking tour mongolia

[…]one of our guests a short while ago recommended the following website[…]

34. Mongolia Adventure Travel Guide Mongolia Information

[…]check beneath, are some totally unrelated internet sites to ours, having said that, they may be most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

35. smart meters uk

[…]although internet sites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we really feel they are in fact worth a go by way of, so possess a look[…]

36. Personal Trainer Moorgate

[…]Here is a good Blog You may Locate Exciting that we Encourage You[…]

37. kupit lampa svetodiodnaya e40 450 W 4000 lumen yarkie

[…]always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but don?t get a great deal of link appreciate from[…]

38. lampa e40 svetodiodnaya 350 W 2500 lumen ulichnye

[…]we prefer to honor many other web web pages around the net, even when they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out[…]

39. kupit lampy e40 svetodiodnye 125 W 4500 lumen matovye

[…]usually posts some quite intriguing stuff like this. If you?re new to this site[…]

40. kupit svetodiodnaya lampa cokol e40 400 W 500 lumen kukuruza

[…]Here is a great Blog You might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[…]

41. Danya Feltzin

[…]Here is a great Blog You may Obtain Intriguing that we Encourage You[…]

42. papa johns near me

[…]we prefer to honor numerous other world-wide-web web pages on the internet, even if they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

43. ucheba universitetskiy hokkei in USA platnyi

[…]Here are several of the sites we suggest for our visitors[…]

44. Ryan Hampton says:

Ryan Hampton

[…]one of our visitors a short while ago suggested the following website[…]

45. BOB 2016 Sport Utility Duallie Stroller – is it double trouble?

[…]always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but do not get lots of link adore from[…]

46. Paternity testing

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

47. machty aluminievaya 40 OGK

[…]the time to study or take a look at the content or web-sites we have linked to below the[…]

48. management of assaultive behavior certification los angeles

[…]always a significant fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but don?t get a whole lot of link adore from[…]

49. svetilnikii svetodiodnye promyshlennye sku 80 W IP65

[…]The facts mentioned inside the post are some of the top obtainable […]

50. meals delivery miami florida

[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated information, nevertheless definitely worth taking a search, whoa did one understand about Mid East has got a lot more problerms as well […]

51. ballsucking gif

[…]here are some hyperlinks to internet sites that we link to for the reason that we think they may be really worth visiting[…]

52. sensual massage

[…]below you?ll come across the link to some web pages that we assume you need to visit[…]

53. cabinetstogo.com/store/cabinets-boston-ma

[…]although internet websites we backlink to beneath are considerably not connected to ours, we feel they may be in fact really worth a go by, so possess a look[…]

54. cabinetstogo.com/product-category/kitchen-cabinets/style/shaker

[…]that is the finish of this post. Here you will locate some sites that we consider you will enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over[…]

55. tantric massage

[…]we came across a cool web-site that you might appreciate. Take a appear in case you want[…]

56. Lint says:

Lint

[…]here are some hyperlinks to web-sites that we link to due to the fact we assume they’re worth visiting[…]

57. Dryer vent cleaning lyons

[…]the time to read or go to the content material or sites we’ve linked to below the[…]

58. EV Public Chargers

[…]always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but really don’t get a lot of link adore from[…]

59. work online at home

[…]Every as soon as inside a even though we decide on blogs that we read. Listed beneath would be the newest internet sites that we decide on […]

60. aromasuperstore

[…]check below, are some completely unrelated internet websites to ours, having said that, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

61. Rewards App says:

Rewards App

[…]Here are a few of the internet sites we advise for our visitors[…]

62. http://www.bestselfdefenseweapons.com/choosing-between-a-wooden-vs-aluminum-bat-for-self-defense/

[…]that may be the end of this post. Here you will uncover some internet sites that we consider you will appreciate, just click the links over[…]

63. facelift says:

facelift

[…]we like to honor many other web web pages on the web, even when they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

64. svetilniki svetodiodnye promyshlennye uss 120 W IP65 novosti

[…]we like to honor a lot of other net websites on the net, even though they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out[…]

65. skladskie svetodiodnye svetilniki osveshceniya 80 W IP66 novosti

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

66. Yearbook Photos

[…]the time to study or pay a visit to the subject material or websites we have linked to below the[…]

67. ssc je coaching in dehradun

[…]here are some links to websites that we link to mainly because we assume they’re really worth visiting[…]

68. to­dos says:

to­dos

[…]we prefer to honor lots of other online internet sites around the net, even if they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out[…]

69. ispanyolca sozluk

Sizlere en iyi ingilizce sozluk hizmetini saglamak amaciyla kurdugumuz sentez sozluk, bulabileceginiz en kapsamli ingilizce sozluk olarak sizlere hizmet vermektedir.

70. stock online trading

[…]Every as soon as in a when we choose blogs that we study. Listed beneath would be the latest websites that we choose […]

71. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/284560

[…]Here is a superb Blog You may Discover Fascinating that we Encourage You[…]

72. Walk in tubs Worthington

[…]one of our guests a short while ago recommended the following website[…]

73. Disability Discrimination Attorney Los Angeles

[…]one of our visitors lately recommended the following website[…]

74. Best headphone stands

[…]The information and facts talked about within the article are several of the very best available […]

75. seo articles says:

seo articles

[…]please visit the websites we adhere to, which includes this one, as it represents our picks from the web[…]

76. whirlpool maintenance

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

77. Brand Presence Agency

[…]the time to read or stop by the content or sites we’ve linked to beneath the[…]

78. 300 words says:

300 words

[…]we prefer to honor many other internet web pages on the internet, even though they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out[…]

79. Final Fantasy cosplay costumes

[…]please go to the web-sites we stick to, including this a single, as it represents our picks through the web[…]

80. white silk bedding

[…]Here are a few of the web-sites we advise for our visitors[…]

81. podarki logo firmy rub nanesti

[…]just beneath, are various totally not connected internet sites to ours, nonetheless, they may be surely worth going over[…]

82. otpravit press-release v gazety nedorogo

[…]always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but do not get a whole lot of link really like from[…]

83. construction says:

construction

[…]Here is a superb Blog You may Find Fascinating that we Encourage You[…]

84. aluminievye opory 8 metra moskva ot 1000

[…]we came across a cool website that you may well enjoy. Take a search should you want[…]

85. dumpster central

[…]check below, are some absolutely unrelated internet websites to ours, nevertheless, they’re most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

86. forex says:

forex

[…]we came across a cool site that you simply may possibly enjoy. Take a look when you want[…]

87. CUCI99 says:

CUCI99

[…]one of our guests not too long ago suggested the following website[…]

88. trade.Berry instruments specifications

[…]Here are some of the websites we suggest for our visitors[…]

89. taylor emergency tow truck near

[…]Every after inside a while we opt for blogs that we study. Listed beneath are the newest web sites that we opt for […]

90. dump truck for sale

[…]below you?ll discover the link to some websites that we believe you should visit[…]

91. warren emergency tow truck

[…]very couple of web-sites that come about to be comprehensive below, from our point of view are undoubtedly very well worth checking out[…]

92. lawn care website template

[…]here are some links to web pages that we link to simply because we believe they are worth visiting[…]

93. Video production Orlando

[…]one of our visitors recently advised the following website[…]

94. orlando video production

[…]here are some hyperlinks to sites that we link to mainly because we think they may be worth visiting[…]

95. orlando video production

[…]we came across a cool site which you may well delight in. Take a look in case you want[…]

96. happy easter 2017 lyrics

[…]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we feel they are really really worth a go by way of, so possess a look[…]

97. orlando video production

[…]The information and facts talked about in the report are a few of the ideal accessible […]

98. united states

[…]just beneath, are several totally not associated web sites to ours, nevertheless, they’re certainly worth going over[…]

99. Givenchy says:

Givenchy

[…]please go to the web sites we stick to, like this 1, as it represents our picks in the web[…]

100. ps4 and xbox one comparison

[…]Here are some of the web-sites we recommend for our visitors[…]

101. social media for companies

[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a number of unrelated data, nevertheless genuinely really worth taking a look, whoa did 1 master about Mid East has got extra problerms also […]

102. Roofing contractors Carmel Indiana

[…]we came across a cool web site that you simply could enjoy. Take a appear in case you want[…]

103. payment processing

[…]very few internet websites that occur to become comprehensive beneath, from our point of view are undoubtedly nicely really worth checking out[…]

104. SecurityNewsOnline

[…]please stop by the web sites we comply with, which includes this one, because it represents our picks through the web[…]

105. SecurityNewsOnline

[…]below you will obtain the link to some web pages that we assume you should visit[…]

106. Men’s trousers

[…]the time to read or take a look at the content or websites we have linked to below the[…]

107. trash company

[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated information, nonetheless actually really worth taking a search, whoa did one study about Mid East has got a lot more problerms too […]

108. dumpster rental Shelby Twp

[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated information, nevertheless really worth taking a search, whoa did a single learn about Mid East has got much more problerms as well […]

109. This Site says:

This Site

[…]very handful of web-sites that come about to be comprehensive below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[…]

110. 6 yard dumpster

[…]Here is a good Blog You might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[…]

111. CCIE lab training

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

112. ccie training india

[…]Every when in a whilst we decide on blogs that we read. Listed below would be the most current web sites that we decide on […]

113. learn the facts here now

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]

114. read this says:

read this

[…]although internet sites we backlink to beneath are considerably not associated to ours, we really feel they may be basically worth a go as a result of, so possess a look[…]

115. click for source

[…]here are some hyperlinks to sites that we link to mainly because we consider they are worth visiting[…]

116. UK Plus Size Fashion Dresses

[…]very couple of web-sites that transpire to become in depth below, from our point of view are undoubtedly effectively really worth checking out[…]

117. emergency roadside assistance near ecorse

[…]The data mentioned in the article are a number of the most beneficial accessible […]

118. caregiver certification california

The National Caregiver Certification Association offers a national caregiver certification course that meet federal caregiver training requirements. NCCA offers online and classroom courses.

119. top 5 ketone supplements

[…]we prefer to honor numerous other web web sites on the net, even though they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

120. pruvit max says:

pruvit max

[…]one of our guests a short while ago recommended the following website[…]

121. burj khalifa says:

burj khalifa

[…]we prefer to honor lots of other net websites around the internet, even when they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

122. sdo svetodiodnye ulichnye svetilniki IP65 20w

[…]below you will find the link to some web sites that we assume you should visit[…]

123. Wild wadi says:

Wild wadi

[…]that is the end of this write-up. Here you?ll locate some internet sites that we assume you?ll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over[…]

124. BLOG ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS

[…]check beneath, are some totally unrelated internet websites to ours, on the other hand, they’re most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

125. Wedding Photographer Kent

[…]that would be the finish of this write-up. Here you?ll come across some web pages that we feel you?ll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over[…]

126. FEMALE STRIPPERS

[…]Here are a few of the sites we suggest for our visitors[…]

127. MALE EXOTIC DANCERS

[…]that would be the end of this report. Here you?ll come across some sites that we consider you?ll value, just click the links over[…]

128. http://www.sattamatkai.net

[…]we prefer to honor many other internet sites on the internet, even when they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[…]

129. Buy A New Home

Wakelin Realty believes that giving exceptional service is the key to a successful business.

130. MALE STRIPPERS

[…]check beneath, are some totally unrelated internet sites to ours, however, they may be most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

131. EXOTIC DANCERS FEMALE

[…]Here is a great Weblog You may Locate Intriguing that we Encourage You[…]

132. Buy A New Home

Lakes, Naples Park, Riverstone, and Stonecreek. We are your trusted Real Estate Partners

133. Best Realtors in Naples Florida

Beach, Windstar, Pelican Bay, Port Royal, Vanderbilt Beach, Aqualane Shores, Coquina

134. ORLANDO EXOTIC DANCERS

[…]please stop by the websites we comply with, like this a single, because it represents our picks from the web[…]

135. marlboro black

[…]check beneath, are some entirely unrelated web-sites to ours, even so, they’re most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

136. marlboro reds

[…]we like to honor many other web internet sites around the internet, even if they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

137. livi light scout

[…]we prefer to honor quite a few other net web pages on the web, even when they aren?t linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out[…]

138. Title

[…]very couple of sites that occur to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly properly really worth checking out[…]

139. OpenLink says:

OpenLink

[…]one of our guests not long ago suggested the following website[…]

140. OpenLink says:

OpenLink

[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine some unrelated information, nonetheless seriously really worth taking a search, whoa did 1 find out about Mid East has got a lot more problerms as well […]

141. washer appliance repair

[…]check beneath, are some absolutely unrelated websites to ours, on the other hand, they may be most trustworthy sources that we use[…]

142. caregiver certification course

[…]please stop by the internet sites we follow, including this one particular, as it represents our picks from the web[…]

143. 4 car rollback for sale

[…]Every once in a whilst we pick blogs that we study. Listed below are the newest web sites that we pick […]